Larry joined Coleman & Horowitt, LLP in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a two-term councilman for the City of Fresno, where he served as the Council President in 2010, twice as the chair of the Fresno Redevelopment Agency, a board member of the Fresno Economic Development Corporation, Fresno Transportation Authority and the San Joaquin River Conservancy. Prior to his service as a councilman, Larry obtained experience as a trial lawyer and was associated with the Sacramento firm Wagner, Kirkman, Blaine & Youmans and the Fresno firm Emerich, pedreira & Fike. He also served as an assistant District Attorney for the Tulare County, conducting 36 jury trials to verdict.
Larry will work in the firm’s litigation and transactions departments. He will represent clients in commercial, real estate, tort defense and unfair competition litigation as well as real estate transactions and development. He will also provide representation before governmental entities.
In addition to his legal experience, Larry served as a surface warfare officer with the United States Naval Reserve, where he recently retired as a Lieutenant Commander.
- Fresno City Council president in 2010
- Board member of the Central Valley Veterans Home Support Foundation
- Founder and Chair of the San Joaquin Valley Gubernatorial Forum
- Instrumental in negotiating placement of Cal Pine Containers Manufacturing Print Facility in Fresno
- Negotiated the consolidation of Jain Irrigation Manufacturing from southern California to Fresno
- Formulated the Enhanced Economic Development Rate for Pacific Gas and Electric service territory currently pending before California Public Utilities Commission
- Authored the median island safety ordinance for the city of Fresno
- Authored the public safety mediation program for the City of Fresno
Honors and Awards
- Department of Defense Joint Commendation Medal Second Award
- Navy Commendation Medal
- Navy Achievement Medal